Wanted: Junior Sales Associate for a Crypto Asset Management Firm
At 21E6 Capital, we believe that digital assets are on the rise to become a new, established, and disruptive asset class. Based on this conviction, our team aggregates in-depth knowledge and investment know-how and has collected huge amounts of data on the +1000 crypto funds in the ecosystem. We are domiciled in Switzerland and a certified asset manager for crypto assets. Our crypto-specific due diligence process allows us to analyze and evaluate funds and their investments in a highly effective and efficient manner to identify the ideal investment targets.
As Junior Sales Associate, you will be responsible for engaging with existing and prospective customers by representing the company and its services. You will source sales opportunities through multiple channels, such as follow-up and outbound calling, email marketing, social media use, or the attendance of conferences and industry events. The role will require you to manage your own portfolio of prospects and drive them to customer conversions. You will be using a respective CRM tool to keep track of any leads and focus to work towards the KPIs determined for you.
Reference number: 21E6/7721
Entry date: Q1 2022 and ongoing for the entire year
Salary: competitive salary
About 21E6 Capital
21E6 Capital put years of experience and empirical research to establish a proposal for investors who desire a single access point to the highly fragmented — yet alpha-rich — crypto funds segment. We have analyzed over 1000 crypto funds across the world and have condensed them to a select few in a unique fund of funds (FoF), which can yield crypto-exposure with minimized, equity-like downside risk. Our internal due diligence on potential and qualified crypto funds is in compliance with the highest regulatory standards.
For more information on 21E6 Capital and our product offering, please visit our website: https://assets.21e6.io/.
- Engaging with existing and prospective customers and representing the company and its services
- Strongly communicate the corporate identity
- Sourcing sales opportunities through multiple channels, such as follow-up and outbound calling, email marketing, social media use or the attendance of conferences and industry events
- Managing your own portfolio of prospects and driving them to customer conversions
- Establishing customer needs and identifying sales opportunities acting as the customer’s account executive or account manager
- Maintaining the leads in our Hubspot CRM system
- A minimum of 1 year B2B experience, ideally working with clients across financial services,
- Professional Services, technology and industrials sectors, or another relevant role with directly transferable skills.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and in writing
- A strong ideas person, with the ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Proficiency in presenting over web-based platforms (Google Meet or equivalent)
- Strong work ethic
- Occasional traveling (in Europe) required to meet clients and other stakeholders
- Good foundational numerical and technical skills; basic excel skills
- Experience working with Hubspot, Salesforce, or a similar CRM
- Ability to effectively operate in a dynamic, multi-jurisdictional environment
- Confidence to assist and present our solutions and ideas to executives in pitches and meetings
- Target driven and motivated
- Ability to flexibly adapt to changing working hours or conditions
- Passion for and knowledge of cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and DLT
- Competitive salary
- Work-from-home and full flexibility
- A high degree of independence and responsibility
- Participate in the rise of a game-changing industry
- Access to renowned investors and thought-leaders in the blockchain space
How to apply
Please send all your application documents (ideally as one PDF-file; file size <5 MB) to Max Zheng (email@example.com) and — on CC — Felix Fernandez (firstname.lastname@example.org), who is also happy to answer potential questions. Mention the reference number of the job offer in the subject of the email. Employment should be made effective in Q1 2022.